Saturdays 12:00-12:45 pm or 1:00-1:45pm Each session is 8 weeks long
Why should the big kids have all the fun?
First Friends Preschool & Educational Centre offers a dynamic program for toddlers and their parents which allows those Little Wiggles to do what they do best – explore, learn and have fun.
This parented class is for children ages 1.5 – 2.5 years old and students must be accompanied by an adult. Each class offers a variety of songs, books, crafts and free play time which are aimed at nurturing all areas of your child’s developmental growth.
- Music (songs, rhythm, creative movement, gross motor development)
- Art (Exploration of different materials and mediums, fine motor development)
- Dramatic play (centres, thematic play areas, age appropriate toys)
- Beginner Science skills (experiments, discovery, real science tools)
- Beginner Literacy skills (Letter of the week, letter sounds)
- Beginner Numeracy skills (Counting, number recognition, patterns)
- Social skills (sharing, communicating, taking turns, building relationships)
- Simple Puzzles (problem solving, fine motor development)
- Manners (please and thank you, classroom etiquette)
- Listening skills (following directions and the rules)
- Sensory Experiences (sensory bins, sand, water, play dough)
Sept 8th – Oct 27th, 2018
Nov 3rd – Dec 22nd, 2018
Introduce the excitement of school in our rewarding program. What are you waiting for? Enroll Today!